Who are The Dirty Dozen?
- The Woke-Washer: Mike Wirth, Chairman of the Board & CEO of Chevron
- The Ringleader: Darren Woods, Chairman of the Board & CEO of Exxon ExxonMobil
- The Enabler: Jamie Dimon, CEO of Chase Bank
- The Financier: Larry Fink, CEO of BlackRock
- The Kingpin: Charles Koch, Chairman & CEO of Koch Industries
- The Obstructionist: Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader
- The Saboteur: Joe Manchin, US Senator
- The Propagandist: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder & CEO
- The Tycoon: Rupert Murdoch, Founder of News Corp
- The Destroyer: David MacLennan, CEO of Cargill
- The Fabulist: Richard Edelman, CEO of Edelman PR
- The Smooth Talker: Ted Boutrous, Partner of Gibson Dunn Law Firm
Be sure to follow all the supporting hyperlinks in this document!
Do the Dirty Dozen and the rest of the Fossils actually think that they have the right to destroy the Biosphere of this Planet that belongs to all Citizen – Shareholders, Past, Present, and Future…?
In their profound ignorance of their ignorance, do the Dirty Dozen and the rest of the Fossils actually think that money is the only scorecard on this Planet?
In their profound ignorance of their ignorance of Science, do the Dirty Dozen and the rest of the Fossils have any idea of the unlimited trillions of dollars of lost opportunities that are a direct result of their greed and profligate destruction of the Biosphere that supports all Life…? Equivalently, the destruction of Scientific lessons that were Billions of Years in the making for all Humanity…?